Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

11/02/2009

Reading...

I read the book "The Snow Ball" most often to Alicia before she was born ever since I received it for my '08 birthday from my friends in my department. Knowing that I was crazy about my snowbears, getting books about snowbears (or known commonly as polar bears) for me is most apt. Plus I can share them with Alicia. Double bonus.

Here's the book:


And here's Alicia reading the book on her own on her play mat when she was 8mths old.



Apparently after reading the book, she was inspired to love her snowbears (or rather mine) so here're the shots I captured of her 'loving' one of them.

It's still the most read book to date and she knows when to raise her little hands in anticipation of my reading "No school!" cheered the bears. Haha. My well-trained little one. This is a really cute board book with lovely illustrations that simply captivate her. And of course, I can narrate the whole story by heart... :) and so the story goes on although she's busy flipping through random pages of the book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...