Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

2/17/2010

Sitting up

Another overdue post. :) And lots more coming up - I try to update the blog whenever I can...


The first time she sat up on her own from a lying down position was on 9 March 2009.

And the next day, she sat up another three times on her own.

I remember her amazement at herself when it happened. It was written all over her little chubby face then. :) And whenever she managed to sit up on her own, she'd look at me for approval. hehehe...

I'm really glad to be able to have the privilege to be a sahm, to watch every little milestone that Alicia reaches! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...