Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

5/11/2010

Playing with her baby bear

Alicia just chanced upon this Avent soft toy bear last night and it has since become her 'baby'. This soft toy was given in one of the goodie bags when I delivered or attended some talk - can't remember! :P The toy was still in the packaging and it finally greeted its rightful owner last night.

This video shows Alicia playing with her bear this morning...



She keeps undressing her bear... and she even tried to wear its shirt (not captured on video). She's very tickled every time I make the bear sneeze (coz it's cold without its shirt on)... hehe. Anyway, she calls this bear "my baby" - I think it's the first time I've heard her use the possessive pronoun so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...