Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

6/19/2010

This is the way I brush my teeth...

Alicia loves to brush her teeth on her own and she'd always ask for her toothbrush before her nap and before bedtime. :)

If I have time, I'd let her brush her own teeth first then I'd brush for her, with her, again. If we are short of time, I'd just brush for her and of course, she'd be very annoyed.

She's quite a copycat so she knows how to brush the upper teeth downwards and the lower teeth upwards! (though not apparent from the video.. and she usually doesn't move around so much when she's brushing her teeth... probably just trying to escape from my camera.. lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...