Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

8/25/2010

A note of thanks :)

To my dear friends and readers who have spared the time to drop me emails, smses and MSN msgs to ask if I'm alright after my unfortunate encounter at SMH, thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement.

I will definitely continue to make my products available to genuine clients and my blogshop, as I mentioned in my earlier post, is still technically in operation as I've not deleted the account. You can still browse through the blogshop for my old products and should any catch your fancy, don't hesitate to just drop me a mail at simplymommie@gmail.com. I will continue to keep friends and regulars in the loop. :)

Thanks for the support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...