Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

11/19/2010

Lacing

Back when we were learning about things starting with the letter E, I prepared a cute elephant picture for her to learn lacing. That was the first lacing learning aid I made for her.

Subsequently, when we learnt about shapes, I made this extremely tedious-to-make lacing learning aid for her and only lately has she shown a revived interest in practising her lacing skills with this:

Read more about this learning aid here.


Apart from merely using this set of learning aids for her to get some lacing practice, I've been using it to get her to match shapes I draw on the white/blackboard at home and so far she's enjoyed the 'lessons'! :P


*Photos taken on 26 Oct 2010*


Concentrating hard... 

It's in! Now to pull the string out...

yay! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...