Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

7/19/2011

Hubby's birthday :)

Hubby's birthday's actually in June, but I've been sooo busy that I've not had the time to update my blog much...

Celebration at my mum's place a day before the actual day:



Alicia's present to daddy (made during our trip to the Peranakan Museum):



Happily presenting her gift and card (she made with my mum) to daddy:




Outing on the actual day:
On the way to the Singapore Flyer (which she calls the Big Wheel):




Waiting for our turn to board:



Asking for permission to walk around the cabin:



A moment of quiet observation:



Dinner at Swensens (singing the birthday song again):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...