Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

10/09/2012

Lil Man turns 1!

Had a very simple birthday celebration for my lil Alex on Sunday - just cake-cutting with the family. Fortunately I snapped quite a few photos before all the family members arrived because as usual, Alicia had a melt-down during cake-cutting and we couldn't get any proper family photos after that - a crying girl in the picture doesn't quite make the cut.

Anyway, this post is to share the joy that my lil man turned 1! 


The men in my life~!

My precious is 1!!

Giving him a tight squeeze!


My lil girl wanted me to take a photo of her!


A photo of the girls!

Erm, a supposedly artistic shot - but I love this photo v much! layered effect though a little blur

Giving the birthday boy the attention!

Our only family photo of the day without her crying

See?! She was sooo happy before the melt-down


The birthday cake from Emicakes

Daddy trying very hard to get Alex's attention to look at the cam


After many tries, we obviously still failed

candle is lighted

See little Miss Grouchy?

Never mind, mummy cuts the cake with Alex

There! The cake-cutting is over and the kids are off to play!







2 comments:

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...