Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

8/30/2009

Fidgeting at Fidgets

Fidgets is an indoor playground for children and babies at the Turf City and the first time we went there was for a gathering with other mummies (and daddies) from a forum. Unfortunately, we were too excited and forgot to take pictures of Alicia then. So here are the pictures of her the second time we brought her there. She simply enjoyed herself! :)


Here's the section where they have little cars:

I'm driving! I bet I drive better than mommie...


I kinda like this place!
Here's the section for crawlers and cruisers... :D
Taking a breather halfway...

Climbing to the top is hard work but look at the persistence written all over my face...
I've reached the summit!

It is said that all things that go up must come down... so I'm making my way down now... :D
Walking along the sides is soooo fun!


Look! I've got the whole place to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...