Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

2/22/2010

My first attempt at teriyaki chicken

Our simple dinner last night


I tried making my own teriyaki sauce for the first time yesterday... but it didn't turn out to be what I expected... rather disappointed... but it was still quite tasty - just that it didn't taste really like teriyaki sauce...

I was referring to this recipe for the sauce, but when I tasted it, I thought it was too salty so I started adding water since I saw another recipe which added water... maybe that was why it tasted different... hmmm... oh well. Will try again!

I referred to this recipe for the teriyaki chicken recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...