Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

12/03/2009

Crisp Brown Rice

I discovered this new healthy snack for Alicia when she attended class at Julia Gabriel. It's crisp brown rice! The brand of brown rice crispies she ate at JG was Erewhon (which is available at VitaKids) but coz it was out of the way for me to go to a VitaKids outlet, I just settled for another brand of crispies for her.


Here's the pic of the Crisp Brown Rice I bought from the organic store at Harbour Front.


What I love most about this healthy snack is that there's only one ingredient used to make the snack - brown rice! How much healthier can it get? :) And the most important thing is that Alicia likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...