Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

1/22/2010

Alicia and the mask

I was down with throat infection and slight cough earlier and so I wore a mask whenever I nursed Alicia. She always thinks that I'm trying to initiate a game with her and will try to play with me and grab the mask. The other day, she asked me to put on the mask for her. Since it was a brand new mask, and obviously I wouldn't allow her to play with a mask that I've worn, I let her play with it. She was so conscious of the mask and whenever it dropped a little, she would push it up... :D



Anyway, I caught this on the videocam on another separate occasion:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...