Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

1/22/2010

Alicia's new bag!


I've always promised Alicia that if ever I see a cute Elmo bag, I'd buy it for her. Finally I came across one yesterday when I went to the pasar malam while waiting for the pork ribs I ordered to be chopped. Although the bag's too big for her, I still bought it for her.
On the way home from the market, I took out the bag for her and she immediately brought the elmo up and kissed it on its nose though it was still wrapped in a plastic bag and she clutched the bag in her hands all the way home. :) She's just so in love with elmo... and of course, she's already learnt to call elmo by his name... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...