Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

1/23/2010

Off to School!

I was dressing Alicia up for JG class this morning and after I put on her school T-shirt and her jeans for her, she decided that she wanted to wear her shades. So I put it on for her and I thought that her little duck backpack would make her look really extra adorable so I made her carry it (well, just around the house). She looked so cute that I just had to take a photo of her but she was really upset that I put her down (I was carrying her) and so she started crying and throwing tantrums. You can see even her tears in the photos! :D







How glum she looks! But cute, nevertheless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...