Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

1/23/2010

I'm ill - again!

I thought I'd fully recovered from my throat infection earlier on but no! For no reason at all, my throat started acting up last night and started feeling scratchy again. I felt ok this morning but by the afternoon, my throat became really bad and I started to have a mild fever. And I'm still having one now as I type. I feel so worried that Alicia would catch my germs. I've been putting off her 18-mth booster jab due to my illness and was just about to make arrangements to have her jabbed this week... but I had to fall ill again. This is absolutely irritating. Most importantly, I hope she doesn't catch my germs... to think I was still feeling so relieved she didn't catch the earlier strain... sigh. :( It's back to the doc tomorrow morning again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...