Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

10/05/2010

Review of Alex dustless coloured chalk

I bought this set of dustless coloured chalk together with the window markers, dry-erase travel pack and pip squeak markers.

I haven't seen much of chalk at all since schools started using whiteboards so I think of chalk these days as a novelty item. :P

And anyway, this is the first time Alicia's encountered chalk! She wasn't that taken by chalk though but she was still quite happy to doodle with them.



There are a total of 12 colours, mainly pastel shades and this box of chalk goes for $3.50. Well, this is the first time I've seen chalk in so many colours! :P That aside, it really is quite dustless, unlike those we used to use while we were in primary school.

Chalk in general is rather brittle but I was still quite disappointed to find a couple of sticks already broken when I opened the box. :(

I just realised that Crayola has a series of really thick chalk but with limited colours (only 4 or 5 in a pack, my memory fails me...). On hindsight, perhaps I should have gotten those. At least they don't fall apart so easily!

 I decided to let her doodle on black paper - that's something new to her and chalk stands out really well on black!

 Trying to trace her footprint

Doodle... doodle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave simplymommie a kind message

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...